Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Dark Knight Returns...Again

Good news: Batman is back...and this time he's in pog form!

Seriously though, I was poking around on iTunes tonight and realized that Batman the Animated Series has been released for download. I don't know about you but this is great news to me. Next to Ninja Turtles this was one of my favorite cartoons on TV when I was a kid - I even remember getting up early on a Saturday morning to watch the hour-long premiere of the show! It's a kids cartoon about Batman that is actually a dark, brooding storyline...which makes you wonder how a cartoon for kids is better written and more engaging in 30 minutes than the 4 hour combined time of Batman and Robin and Batman Forever. For those of you who need a refresher, here's the intro for the show:

1 comment:

William said...

My old roommate had all of the Batman episodes on DVD. On top of that, he also had all the Spiderman episodes on DVD. Oh and he had the X-men episodes as well. It was awesome!